Friday, August 3, 2012

Brie's Smoothie Recipes

Since several of us have gotten into green smoothies lately, I thought we should post our recipes so others can try them out. I don't measure anything do I'm just going to put down the ingredients.

Green:
Equal amounts Kale and Spinach
Vanilla Coconut Milk (or regular, or cow milk)
Ground Flaxseed
Sometimes a few clippings of wheat grass

Lately, I've been adding a little wedge of lemon (with the rind), really good, you just need a little.

Fruit Added (I usually use frozen, but have started using some fresh):

Mixed Berries (the Costco bag)
Pear

Mango
Peaches

Banana
Strawberry
Oranges
Pineapple
Mango

Banana
Strawberry
Pineapple
Mango

Peanut Butter
Banana
Blueberries

Raspberries
Pear
Banana (little bit)


I'll add more as I find variations that are good. I like to make a big batch and put the extra in a jar in the fridge. Still tastes great at lunch!

No comments: