Thursday, March 1, 2012

Best Yogurt Ever

Buy a tub of plain yogurt (I imagine this would work best with anything other than nonfat).
Pour off any liquid. Cover a large bowl with a clean dishcloth and secure it with a rubber band. Pour the yogurt onto the dishcloth and then cover it with another bowl or plate. Leave it in the fridge overnight. After 12ish hours a lot of liquid will be in the bowl, and you will be left with creamy, wonderful yogurt. Also, the liquid will seep all over the dishcloth, so just be aware.

The best yogurt I've ever tasted is a brand called Noosa. It is to die for. I've replicated the consistency with this "recipe".

What to do next- add vanilla and agave for vanilla yogurt. I like to add vanilla and blueberry jam for amazing blueberry yogurt (like my favorite Noosa). Claire calls it ice cream. Or any kind of jam I'm sure. SO DELICIOUS!

Idea from here

1 comment:

Kelli Nicole said...

Just made this. It's sooooo good!