Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Honeybun cake

I feel like this is a cheater recipe, all the stuff you guys post is made from scratch and somewhat healthy or/or natural...well, this is the exact opposite, but Kristin wanted me to post this. This is what Jax requested for his birthday this year

Warning...sugar overload!

1 yellow cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup veg oil
8oz sour cream

Mix all that together I'm a bowl

In separate bowl mix:
1cup brown sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon

In 9X13 pan, pour half of cake batter then sprinkle half of sugar mixture evenly, then pour remaining cake batter and top with remaining sugar mixture. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.

Icing: 2 cups powdered sugar
4 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon vanilla (I don't think I usually put that much in)

When removed from oven immediately drizzle icing on top, the heat will melt the icing and when it cools it will harden

Get a huge glass of milk and enjoy ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: